Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Accordingly, “you” and “your” refer to you as our visitor/user/customer
WE NEVER SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site: lush-templates.com This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, purchasing our products/services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site, including invoicing, collecting payment and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cookie files which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. These cookies collect information and are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches
- To recognize you when you return to our site
- We will not install any cookies on your computer’s hard drive until you have given your prior permission. After you have consented, you will gain all the benefits listed above, plus full access to our website
When you use our website and /or make your purchases for products and services provided by us, we may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software you use. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. We use this information in order to maintain the quality of our provided products and services, as also to study general statistics regarding the use of our Website. For these purposes, we do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
Our Website is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about any child under 16, please contact us at privacy[at]lushtemplates.com, so that we may delete the information immediately.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the websites and to improve the subscription service;
- Send information or our content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- Promote use of our products and /or services to you and share promotional information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our products and service. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- Meet legal requirements;
- If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
- We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party;
LUSH TEMPLATES FOR WEB
- Address:26 Vasiliou Megalou, Nea Smyrni 17122, Attica, Greece
- Email:privacy[at]lushtemplates.comOpens in your application
- Website:lushtemplates.comOpens in a new tab
EEA VISITORS ONLY - LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a visitor/customer located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), LUSH TEMPLATES FOR WEB is the data controller of your personal information. LUSH TEMPLATES FOR WEB Data Protection Officer can be contacted privacy[at]lushtemplates.com.
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you. If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All Personal Information is protected using appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures. Since the transmission of information via the internet, unfortunately, is not completely secure we cannot warranty 100% the access to your data. For this reason, we advise you to use a login password with 10-12 alphanumeric and special characters and change this password often.
USE OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use the information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf. We will always show you which is the payment service provider(s) we use in order to choose your final payment method you prefer.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If our business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
HOW TO ACCESS & CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.